Terms and Conditions
- IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: titular company of HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. rental.com is HARMONIAFAMILY S.L., with address for these purposes in Carrer de l’Herba, 4, 46003 València CIF number: B98960263 Registered in the Mercantile Register of Valencia, Volume 10424, folio 131, inscription 1 of section 8, page V 179591. Contact email: email@example.com.
- USERS: Access and / or use of this portal HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: indicate domain provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them for (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. , its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at each moment, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. For this purpose, together with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the user may request from HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. , it will let the user know of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties, as the case may be. Also, HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. . The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. . You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. .
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. . is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents , despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES: HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
If you want to communicate a claim or complaint related to the services we offer, you can send an email indicating in the field “Subject” the word “Claim” to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us by phone at the number +34 634 783 238 from Monday to Friday, from 10:00 to 8:00 p.m.
HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. undertakes to respond to your claim or complaint within a maximum period of 15 days, notifying it by the means you indicate.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The parties submit, at their election, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile.
Booking cancellation Policy:
HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. will refund the total payment* if you notify us the cancellation by 48 hours before the bicycle’s scheduled collection. This payment will be done by the same payment method.
HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. will not refund any quantity if such notification is received less than 48 hours before the bicycle’s scheduled collection.
*International bank wires can be charged with any tax beyond HARMONIAFAMILY S.L. . If so, that tax will be handled by customer.